Digital Producer Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Creative and detail-oriented Digital Producer accustomed to working in fast-paced and deadline-driven environments. Adept at developing content for various social media platforms, completing project management duties, and creating post-project reports. Certified Film Editor with well-developed multitasking skills, highly professional attitude, and strong determination to achieve extraordinary results.
07/2014 - 09/2019, Digital Producer, Entercom Communications Corp., San Francisco, CA, United States
- Was in charge of the production of various multimedia content projects and developed, managed, and coordinated the project budgets and schedules.
- Assisted in the management of multiple social media accounts, created and posted original web stories, and conducted and edited on-camera interviews.
- Completed professional keyword research to improve the company's SEO and communicated with managers and executives to ensure that their goals and requirements were fully met.
- Developed regular analytics reports, tracked and examined web analytics, and worked closely with content specialists and other creative professionals.
- Recognized by executives for finishing all projects within budget and schedule.
09/2011 - 05/2014, Digital Production, California Institute of the Arts, Santa Clarita, CA, United States
Top 5% of the Program
Clubs and Societies: European Society, Golf Club, Marketing Society
09/2007 - 05/2011, Gymnasium, Orestad High School, Orestad, Denmark
The 2010 Principal's Award winner for the 1st prize in the National Graphic Design Competition
Extracurricular Activities: Computer Club, Film Club, Math Society
Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Final Cut Pro X
MODX, Kentico CMS
Ability to Work under Pressure
Attention to Detail
Good Team Player
09/2013 - 05/2014, Instagram Account Manager, California Institute of the Arts, Santa Clarita, CA, United States
03/2019, Certified Film Editor, American Film Institute