Communications Assistant Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 73 Chapel Lane, IV54 1DH, Loughborough, United Kingdom
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 079 5178 8898
Results-driven and dedicated Communications Assistant who excels at managing information operations, preparing press releases and announcements, monitoring social media coverage, and coordinating events. Effective communicator offering strong attention to detail, great time management skills, and important ability to work in team environments.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Communications Assistant, Zoek, Inc., Loughborough, United Kingdom
- Provided professional administrative support to executives and assisted in managing information operations within the company.
- Reviewed press releases, coordinated various events, and worked on the development and implementation of new marketing campaigns.
- Prepared announcements and served as the first point of contact between media and company.
- Monitored social media coverage and developed new procedures in order to increase brand awareness.
- Executed other communications duties and was awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing excellent work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Media & Communications, Loughborough University, Loughborough, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Film Society, Marketing Society, Tennis Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, HIgh School, Haagan Peruskoulu, Helsinki, Finland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Aerobics Club, Fitness Club, Film Society
ActiveCampaign, iContact Pro
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, Class Representative, Loughborough University, Loughborough, United Kingdom
01/2019, Certified Marketing Management Professional, British Marketing Association