Social Media Strategist Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 2302 Halsey Avenue, M3B 2W6, Regina, Canada
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 416-448-1721
Creative and performance-driven Social Media Strategist capable of working successfully independently or in a team. Experienced in developing comprehensive social media plans and strategies, optimizing SEO, performing market research, and monitoring the performance of promotional campaigns. Possess strong attention to detail, great analytical skills, and well-developed time management abilities. Ariana is presently seeking a Social Media Strategist position.
06/2016 - 05/2019, Social Media Strategist, Stopgap, Ltd., Regina, Canada
- Developed and implemented comprehensive social media strategies in order to increase brand awareness and website traffic.
- Expanded client communities, established and grew Twitter/Instagram pages, and produced daily content, ensuring that the company's high standards were met.
- Optimized SEO for the entire website, performed market research, and monitored the performance of all promotional campaigns.
- Collaborated with colleagues and worked closely with the Chief Marketing Officer; pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with the Marketing managers.
- Significantly increased organic traffic on multiple social media channels by 3,000% within 3 years.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Marketing Communications, University of Regina, Regina, Canada
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Dance Club, Marketing Society, Swimming Club
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Program, Edron Academy, Mexico City, Mexico
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
09/2014 - 05/2016, Social Media Account Manager, University of Regina, Regina, Canada
02/2019, Certified Marketing Management Professional, Canadian Marketing Association