Car Sales Representative Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and motivated Car Sales Representative with a proven track record of success in exceeding all sales goals and targets, providing recommendations to clients, and co-managing multiple daily business operations. Certified Professional Sales Leader with a Business Administration with Economics degree from a well-known university and strong determination to perform great work and achieve extraordinary results. Offers excellent communication skills and well-developed ability to work and perform well under pressure.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Car Sales Representative, Park Place Dealership, Sheffield, United Kingdom
- Served as the first point of contact between the dealership and its customers and provided advice and recommendations to customers to ensure that their needs and goals were well addressed.
- Surpassed all sales objectives and targets, described products, features, and benefits, and pro-actively participated in weekly sales meetings.
- Established clients' financial situation, collected and processed payments, and assisted in the management of multiple daily business operations.
- Built and maintained professional relationships with suppliers and business partners and collaborated with colleagues on the development of new promotional activities to attract potential clients and increase brand awareness.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for increasing sales by 65% within one year.
- Ranked as a #1 Car Sales Representative at the company for constantly achieving perfect results and performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration with Economics, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, FinTech Society, Riding Society
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Programme, The British School Of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Economics Society, Football Team, Tennis Club
Dealertrack DMS, CDK Drive
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2012 - 05/2013, President, The British School Of Amsterdam Economics Society, Amsterdam, Netherlands
04/2019, Certified Professional Sales Leader, Association of Auto Sales Professionals
10/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport