Marketing Assistant Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Creative and detail-oriented Marketing Assistant with a proven track record of extraordinary achievements in producing various professional marketing materials, evaluating the performance of marketing efforts, and representing company at conferences and other events. Certified Marketing Management Professional with excellent communication skills, strong data-driven approach, and well-developed ability to work and perform well independently or in a team.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Marketing Assistant, Taylor & Francis Group, Abingdon, United Kingdom
- Produced various marketing materials, monitored all marketing campaigns, and maintained and managed information databases.
- Served as a liaison between the Sales and Marketing Department, analyzed and evaluated the performance of marketing efforts, completed detailed performance reports, and presented results to managers.
- Organised and coordinated various events, represented company at multiple conferences, and assisted in the social media accounts management.
- Identified potential sales and marketing opportunities and worked on the improvement of Search Engine Optimization.
- Developed and implemented a new affiliate marketing programme and executed other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Awarded Employee for significantly improving SEO, achieving extraordinary results, and constantly performing exceptional work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Marketing with Economics, University of Sussex, Brighton, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Debate Club, Marketing Society, Volleyball Club
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Programme, British International School of Cracow, Cracow, Poland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Society, Fitness Club, Riding Society
iContact Pro, Improvely
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2017, Social Media Account Manager, University of Sussex, Brighton, United Kingdom
04/2019, Certified Marketing Management Professional, International Institute of Marketing Professionals
05/2015, Driving Licence, Driving School