Office Clerk Resume Template (Text version)
Address: 96 Albert Road, TF49 8WI, Exeter, United Kingdom
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 01632960817
Performance-driven and knowledgeable Office Clerk with 2+ years of experience making daily office duties as efficient as possible. Certified Office Manager with proven ability to successfully maintain various documents and databases, resolve any clients' issues, and develop and implement new administrative policies and procedures. Presently looking for an Office Clerk position with a forward-moving firm.
09/2017 - 02/2019, Office Clerk, WHSmith, Inc., Exeter, United Kingdom
- Maintained correspondence, made photocopies, completed forms, uploaded all documents to the electronic database, and oversaw all office operations on a daily basis; performed other duties as assigned by manager.
- Using own knowledge and judgement, resolved any clients' problematic issues.
- Collaborated with peers on the improvement of company administrative policies and procedures to cut unnecessary costs.
- Won the Top Collaborator Award thrice.
06/2016 - 09/2017, Office Clerk, The Legists, Inc., Exeter, United Kingdom
- Performed all sorts of administrative and secretarial duties; answered the phone, responded to emails, and scheduled meetings.
- Organised, reviewed, and archived various documents, maintained company databases.
- Executed bookkeeping duties and assisted in cash management.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Finance & Business Administration, University of Exeter, Exeter, United Kingdom
First Class Honours
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Tennis Club, Riding Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Programme, First Private Gymnasium, Varazdin, Croatia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2008 - 05/2012, Class Treasurer, First Private Gymnasium, Varazdin, Croatia
02/2019, Certified Office Manager, National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers