Allocation Analyst Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Accurate and detail-oriented Allocation Analyst with a proven track record of success in developing new merchandise strategies and plans, monitoring sales performance, and analyzing consumer trends. Certified Production and Inventory Manager with great analytical skills, excellent problem-solving skills, and significant ability to work and perform well in team environments.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Allocation Analyst, Carters, Inc, Montreal, QC, Canada
- Executed allocations and worked on the development and implementation of new, more effective merchandise strategy and plan.
- Monitored and analyzed sales performance, reviewed item plans, and completed weekly inventory plans, ensuring that all policies and procedures were followed.
- Conducted sales forecasts, researched and identified consumer trends, produced weekly reports, and presented findings to managers.
- Worked closely with the sales representatives and associates in order to increase sales, maximize profits, and minimize expenses.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration, University of Montreal, Montreal, QC, Canada
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Riding Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Jaunogre Secondary School, Ogre, Latvia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Political Society, Swimming Club, Tennis Club
NetSuite ERP, Vend
Cin7, Zoho Inventory
Good Team Player
09/2010 - 05/2013, Class Treasurer, Jaunogre Secondary School, Ogre, Latvia
02/2019, Certified Production and Inventory Manager, Association for Supply Chain Management