Escrow Officer Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Knowledgeable and performance-driven Escrow Officer with a comprehensive background in coordinating various daily escrow functions, participating in the whole real estate purchase process, and producing and reviewing all documents. Possess a great communication skills and a highly professional attitude. Offers a Property Management degree from a well-known university and important ability to work and perform well under pressure.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Escrow Officer, Gehan Homes, LTD., Eagle, ID, United States
- Participated in the whole real estate purchase process to ensure that all policies and procedures were always fully followed.
- Drafted and reviewed all documentation, handled transactions, and communicated and worked closely with clients, ensuring that their requirements were met.
- Built and maintained professional relationships with lenders, mortgage brokers, attorneys, and other industry professionals and stayed up-to-date with current laws and regulations.
- Supervised multiple daily escrow functions, provided a high-quality customer service, and served as the first point of contact between lenders and clients.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work and increasing the client satisfaction with provided services from 87% to 98% within one year.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Property Management, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Psychology Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Stiftsgymnasium Melk, Melk, Austria
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Basketball Team, Economics Society, Fitness Club
Yardi Voyager, TrueRent
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2013 - 05/2014, First Year Representative, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, United States
09/2018, Certified Escrow Officer, American Escrow Association