Actuarial Intern Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Dedicated and self-driven Statistics with Data Analytics student with strong attention to detail and accuracy and well-developed organizational skills. Skilled at performing various data collection and analysis tasks, executing multiple administrative duties, and completing professional presentations and reports. Possessing a significant ability to work and perform well independently or in a team, Louis is presently seeking an Actuarial Intern position with a modern firm.
05/2018 - 08/2018, Actuarial Intern, SE2, LLC, Louisville, KY, United States
- Performed multiple data mining tasks, identified and evaluated sales and market trends, and worked on the development of new, more efficient data analysis processes.
- Executed various administrative duties, completed professional presentation materials and reports, and collaborated with colleagues on the implementation of a new actuarial system.
- Supported and worked closely with Senior Actuaries, assisted in business forecasts completion, and maintained databases and records.
- Resolved any problematic data issues, performed ad hoc analysis, and executed other duties as assigned by managers.
- Awarded Intern of the Month for significantly increasing the efficiency of the whole data analysis process by 25% within 3 months.
09/2017 - present, Statistics with Data Analytics, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Boxing Club, European Society, TEDx Club
09/2015 - 05/2017, IB Diploma Program, American International School-Salzburg, Salzburg, Austria
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2017 Principal's Award winner
Activities: Debate Club, Political Society, Table Tennis Club
Zoho Analytics, MATLAB
IBM Analytics, GoodData
SAP Business Intelligence Platform
09/2018 - 05/2019, Vice President, Stanford University TEDx Club, Stanford, CA, United States