Engineer Intern Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Dedicated and data-driven Mechanical Engineering student skilled at conducting professional quality inspections, creating detailed engineering plans, and assisting in project management. Effective communicator and great team player with extensive knowledge of multiple Engineering software programs and excellent technological expertise. The Intern of the Month Award winner offering extraordinary time management abilities and amazing analytical skills.
06/2018 - 08/2018, Engineer Intern, Cubic Corporation, East Syracuse, NY, United States
- Performed quality inspections and analyzed and evaluated all operational procedures to identify potential areas for improvement.
- Developed detailed engineering plans, completed and interpreted blueprints, and collaborated with colleagues to optimize the layout and minimize unnecessary expenses.
- Produced project equipment lists, maintained various hardware and other equipment, and assisted in project management.
- Identified any operational/engineering problems and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers.
- Awarded Intern of the Month for performing great work.
09/2017 - present, Mechanical Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2018 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Engineering Society, Riding Society
09/2013 - 05/2017, High School, Sven Eriksonsgymnasiet, Boras, Sweden
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Chess Club, Math Society, Volleyball Team
Fusion 360, Solid Edge
Good Team Player
09/2018 - 05/2019, Class Representative, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY, United States
05/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School