Sales Agent Resume Example (Textversion)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-driven and knowledgeable Sales Agent with 3+ years of extensive experience and comprehensive background in closing sales, providing professional support and service to customers, and producing detailed sales reports. Offers excellent communication skills, great teamwork skills, and well-developed time management abilities. Mariet is presently seeking a Sales Agent job with a modern company which offers flexibility and opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
07/2016 - 07/2019, Sales Agent, Avis Budget Group, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Communicated with potential and existing customers, demonstrated products benefits, and pro-actively participated in the whole sales process.
- Closed sales, provided support and service to customers, and collaborated with multiple Sales Representatives to maximize profits and minimize unnecessary costs - increased profits by 25% within one year.
- Completed detailed sales reports, presented results to managers, and worked on the development of new sales brochures.
- Maintained client databases and documents, managed all sales transactions, and executed multiple administrative duties as assigned.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for achieving extraordinary results and constantly performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business & Management, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Entrepreneurship Society, Marketing Society, Riding Society
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Berlage Lyceum, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Club, Biology Society, Riding Society
Leadsquared Sales, Unomy
Pipedrive, bpm’online sales
Hubspot Sales, TradeGecko
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2014 - 05/2015, President, Fudan University Entrepreneurship Society, Shanghai, China
02/2019, Certified Sales Professional, National Association of Sales Professionals
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book