Kroger Clerk Resume Example (Textversion)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
- Effective communicator who is able to engage with and persuade a diverse population.
- Charismatic leader that demonstrates reliability and commitment towards others.
- Hard worker and adaptable individual who can remain calm and focused in high-pressure or stressful situations.
- Ability to resolve conflicts through mediation.
08/2018 - present, Political Science with Track in Law & Public Policy, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY, United States
Minors: Philosophy, Politics, and Economics (PPE) and Peace, Justice, and Conflict Transformation
05/2020 - present, ClickList Clerk, Kroger
- Responsible for cashiering, receiving, staging, sorting, cleaning and handling groceries.
- Ensure groceries are delivered to customers in safest possible way.
- Receive customer inquiries and resolve possible customer service issues in person and by phone.
- Assist customers by helping locate and decide on which products to purchase.
06/2019 - present, Air Ramp Person, UPS
- Train new hires on the procedures and regulations; adjust instructional style based on each individual's needs and learning style.
- Reassign tasks based volume and need in order to solve any problems that arise.
- Communicate with supervisors and peers to ensure that all nightly goals are met.
- Maintain good relationships with others in order to promote a positive and productive work environment.
08/2018 - 05/2019, Referee, University of Louisville
- Judged performances in sporting competitions in order to award points, impose scoring penalties, and determine results.
- Inspected sporting equipment and/or examine participants in order to ensure compliance with event and safety regulations.
- Resolved claims of rule infractions or complaints by participants and assess any necessary penalties, according to regulations.
- Researched and studied players and teams in order to anticipate issues that might arise in future engagements
01/2020 - present, Campus Corps Leader, Bernie Sanders Presidential Campaign
- Host meetings for volunteering students.
- Travel across country to participate in campaign events.
- Call phones and canvass to discuss government elections.
08/2018 - present, Secretary, Club Tennis
- Administrated the appropriate documentation for student players.
- Booking courts and conference facilities.
12/2018 - present, President, Secular Student Alliance
- Book rooms to host meetings with members.
- Meet and share progress with national chapter members.
08/2018 - present, Member, Black Student Union
- Meet with fellow students and discuss and improve life on campus.
05/2020, Mediation and Conflict Counselor Training, University of Louisville
- Actively listened to clients and reflected progress towards goals and objectives.
- Assessed clients goals and objectives through structured interview questions.
- Utilized psychological techniques and methods to facilitate change and motivate clients towards positive outcomes.
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport