Assistant Sales Manager Resume Example (Textversion)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and customer-oriented Assistant Sales Manager accustomed to working in fast-paced business environments. Effective communicator and a great leader with a strong determination to achieve great results and exceed all sales goals. The Employee of the Month Award winner offering extensive knowledge of sales techniques and principles, well-developed time management skills, and important ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
06/2016 - 06/2019, Assistant Sales Manager, Bed Bath & Beyond, Inc., Melbourne, Australia
- Worked on the development of new sales programs in order to increase revenue, profits, and repeat customer rate as much as possible - increased the repeat customer rate by 45% within 3 years.
- Implemented original sales strategies, performed inventory audits, and collaborated with colleagues on the creation of new, more efficient sales performance metrics.
- Worked closely with sales representatives, identified new business growth opportunities, and conducted monthly reports.
- Handled any customer service issues, collected feedback from customers, and executed other duties as assigned.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for exceeding all sales goals.
09/2015 - 05/2016, Sales Management, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
GPA: 4.0 (Top 1% of the Program)
09/2011 - 05/2015, Business & Management with Marketing, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2014 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Marketing Society, Volleyball Club
09/2007 - 05/2011, High School, Second Gymnasium Maribor, Maribor, Slovenia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2011 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Economics Society, Karate Club, Table Tennis Club
HubSpot Sales, Freshsales
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2009 - 05/2011, Student Council Vice President, Second Gymnasium Maribor, Maribor, Slovenia
03/2019, Certified Sales Manager, Institute of Professional Managers
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport