Account Planner Resume Example (Versão Texto)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Creative and self-driven Account Planner with a proven track record of success in developing new positioning strategies, performing professional market analysis, and managing various public relations activities. Offers a highly professional attitude, strong attention to detail, and extensive knowledge of marketing techniques and principles. Great communicator with well-developed teamwork abilities and excellent leadership skills.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Account Planner, Dun & Bradstreet, Inc., Toronto, ON, Canada
- Worked on the development and implementation of a new, more efficient positioning strategy which led to a 25% increase in sales in 2018.
- Collected and analyzed data from customers, completed the competitive analysis, and identified and evaluated customer and market trends.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the creation of new social media strategies and on the improvement of existing brand strategy in order to increase the brand awareness.
- Monitored the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, managed multiple public relations activities, conducted weekly/monthly reports, and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for exceeding all goals and performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business & Management with Marketing, Queen’s University, Kingston, ON, Canada
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Entrepreneurship Society, Marketing Society, Swimming Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Ressu Upper Secondary School, Helsinki, Finland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Astronomy Society, Physics Society, Volleyball Team
HubSpot Marketing, Marketo
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2014 - 05/2015, Vice President, Queen’s University Marketing Society, Kingston, ON, Canada
09/2011 - 05/2013, Social Media Account Manager, Ressu Upper Secondary School, Helsinki, Finland
02/2019, Certified Marketing Management Professional, Canadian Marketing Association
09/2015, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport