Job Developer Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-driven and dedicated Job Developer with 3+ years of extensive experience in conducting employability assessments, creating new job opportunities for clients, and representing company at various job fairs and other industry events. Certified Personnel Consultant with a Human Resources Management degree from a well-known university and strong attention to detail and accuracy. Possess excellent communication skills and important ability to work and perform well in a team.
07/2016 - 07/2019, Job Developer, BrightView, Inc., Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Provided beneficial advice and consulting to various businesses on any Human Resources-related issues, ensuring that their goals and needs were met.
- Conducted employability assessments, created new job opportunities for clients, and developed and coordinated all job placement activities.
- Assisted individuals in the employment plan development and built and maintained professional relationships with local employers.
- Interviewed clients, worked on the improvement of clients' Resumes and CVs, and represented the company at job fairs and other industry events.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for significantly increasing the client satisfaction with provided services from 88% to 98% within one year.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Human Resources Management, California State University, Chico, CA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Marketing Society, Table Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Gymnasium Wasagasse, Vienna, Austria
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Business Club, Economics Society, Tennis Club
BambooHR, Dayforce HCM
Sage HRMS, Planday
PeopleStrategy eHCM, ADOPT
09/2012 - 05/2013, First Year Representative, California State University, Chico, CA, United States
09/2018, Certified Personnel Consultant, National Association of Personnel Services