Staffing Specialist Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and knowledgeable Staffing Specialist with a proven track record of employer and client satisfaction in pro-actively participating in the whole recruiting process, communicating with job candidates, and managing job listings. Offers excellent organizational skills and well-developed time management abilities. Certified Human Resource Management Professional accustomed to working in fast-paced business environments.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Staffing Specialist, Vizient, Inc., East Brunswick, NJ, United States
- Participated in all aspects of the hiring process to ensure that the company's staffing needs and goals were always fully met.
- Communicated with all job candidates, created and managed job listings, and served as the first point of contact between the company and potential employees.
- Coordinated the whole employee onboarding process to ensure that all policies and procedures were followed and provided assistance to new personnel with any duties.
- Collaborated with colleagues to increase the efficiency of the recruiting process and reduce expenses - increased the efficiency by 25% within one year.
- Recognized by executives for constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Human Resources Management, Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 15% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Golf Club, Karate Club, TEDx Club
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, Cascais International School, Lisbon, Portugal
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Breezy HR, SAP SuccessFactors
Kronos Workforce Central, Zenefits
Ability to Work under Pressure
Attention to Detail
Good Team Player
09/2016 - 05/2017, President, Arkansas State University TEDx Club, Jonesboro, AR, United States
04/2019, Certified Human Resource Management Professional, Human Resource Management Institute