TV Production Assistant Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 3428 Oak Ridge Drive, 97201, Los Angeles, CA, United States
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 573-546-0071
Detail-oriented and creative TV Production Assistant with a demonstrated experience in participating in all facets of television production. Effective communicator skilled at providing support and assistance to directors and producers. Possess Film and Television Production degree from the #1 Film School in the world. Offers ability to perform well under pressure, great time management abilities, excellent leadership skills, and deep passion for film.
06/2016 - 04/2019, TV Production Assistant, Nexstar Media Group, Inc., Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Collaborated with screenwriters on the development of program scripts; provided support to producers, directors, and other crew members with any tasks as required.
- Prepared professional PowerPoint presentations, maintained all documents/records, and conducted detailed research on copyrights and royalties.
- Developed production schedule, managed travel arrangements, and pro-actively participated in production meetings.
- Participated in aspects of the production of multiple TV shows from concept creation to completion and release.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Film & Television Production, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Drama Club, Marketing Society, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Legacy Christian Academy, Kalamata, Greece
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Boat Club, Comics Club, Film Club
vMix, FrameForge 3D Studio
Ability to Work under Pressure
10/2008 - 05/2012, Videographer, Legacy Christian Academy, Kalamata, Greece
08/2015, National Certificate in Film and Television Production, New York Film Academy