Makeup Artist Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: 508 Snyder Avenue, 28105, Sacramento, CA, United States
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 704-626-5024
Creative and outgoing Makeup Artist with a proven track record of success and client satisfaction in providing professional cosmetics services. Skilled at managing inventory, promoting products, and educating clients on skin care principles. Certified Makeup Artist with a highly professional attitude and extensive knowledge of cosmetology. Offers strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and significant ability to perform well under pressure.
07/2017 - present, Makeup Artist, Ashley Taylor, Inc., Sacramento, CA, United States
- Provided professional application of makeup and other cosmetics to clients for various occasions, such as weddings, parties, graduations, etc.
- Advised and educated clients on current trends, different products, and general skin care principles and procedures.
- Maintained inventory and ordered missing supplies; communicated with clients to ensure that their requirements were always fully met.
- Promoted products and cosmetics; surpassed all sales goals and targets.
- Increased client satisfaction from 95% to 99% within one year.
09/2013 - 05/2017, IB Diploma Program, St Peter’s School, Lisbon, Portugal
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Clubs and Societies: Aerobics Club, Film Society, Volleyball Club
Knowledge of Cosmetology
Knowledge of Skin Care Principles and Procedures
Ability to Work under Pressure
Customer Service Skills
06/2016 - 08/2016, English Tutor, EF Education, Da Nang, Vietnam
06/2017, Makeup Artist Certification, QC Makeup Academy