Revenue Analyst Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-driven and dedicated Revenue Analyst skilled at evaluating the companies' financial data, performing accounts reconciliation and journal entries, and producing revenue forecasts. Possessing well-developed analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and great teamwork abilities, Vladimir is presently seeking a Revenue Analyst job with a modern firm.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Revenue Analyst, Encore Capital Group, State College, PA, United States
- Conducted in-depth analysis of the company's finances in order to minimize expenses and maximize revenue and profits.
- Collected and evaluated data from multiple databases and systems, produced detailed forecasts, and prepared monthly financial reports.
- Executed accounts reconciliation and journal entries; developed and implemented new pricing models.
- Managed multiple accounting functions and assisted in the billing operations management, ensuring that all policies and procedures were fully followed.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Accounting & Finance, Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2017 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Boat Club, Economics Society, Tennis Club
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, International School of Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Activities: Basketball Club, Math Society, Volleyball Club
Sage Intacct, Zuora RevPro
Apttus Revenue Management
09/2016 - 05/2017, Class Representative, Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA, United States
02/2019, Certified Financial Planner, Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment