Trainee Accountant Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and performance-driven Trainee Accountant adept at preparing financial statements, assisting in accounts payables and receivables management, and investigating financial discrepancies. The Employee of the Month Award winner with great analytical skills and excellent time management abilities. Certified Financial Accountant determined to finish all assignment in a timely manner.
06/2018 - present, Trainee Accountant, Cobham Consulting, Ltd., Melbourne, Australia
- Supported multiple senior accountants with any tasks as required, assisted in accounts payables and receivables management, and performed financial analysis.
- Performed audit assignments, prepared monthly financial statements, and maintained confidential financial documents and records.
- Investigated financial discrepancies and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers.
- Calculated Tax and VAT liabilities, processed financial transactions, and executed other duties as required.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2014 - 05/2018, Accounting & Finance, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, FinTech Society, Volleyball Club
09/2010 - 05/2014, Gymnasium, Marshal Stanislaw Malachowski High School, Plock, Poland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2014 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Business Club, Tennis Club, Volleyball Club
Sage 50cloud, Xero
09/2012 - 05/2013, Class Treasurer, Marshal Stanislaw Malachowski High School, Plock, Poland
03/2019, Certified Financial Accountant, Institute of Financial Accountants