Banking Business Analyst Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and hard-working Banking Business Analyst with 2+ years of extensive experience in performing complex financial analysis, researching investment opportunities, and developing new reporting templates. Effective leader with great analytical skills accustomed to working in a team and under pressure. Offers excellent communication skills and great time management abilities.
06/2016 - 05/2019, Banking Business Analyst, Liberty Bank, Ltd., London, United Kingdom
- Performed complex financial analysis, monitored and analysed market and customer trends, and identified potential business growth opportunities.
- Worked on the development of new reporting templates, researched investment opportunities, and presented ideas to managers and executives in order to increase revenue and reduce costs.
- Implemented new business analysis system, significantly improved business and financial operations effectiveness, and collected qualitative data from bankers and other finance professionals.
- Conducted detailed reports, trained and coordinated new personnel, and attended monthly meetings with the Board of Directors.
- Recognized by executives for constantly performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business & Management with Economics, University of Reading, Reading, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 5% of the Programme)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Boat Club, Golf Club, Volleyball Club
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Programme, Finnish International School of Tampere, Tampere, Finland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Comics Club, European Society, Tennis Club
Canopus EpaySuite, Corniche
CoBIS Microfinance Software
Attention to Detail
09/2010 - 05/2012, Class Treasurer, Finnish International School of Tampere, Tampere, Finland
02/2019, Business Analysis Professional, Project Management Institute
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport