You First Services Engineering Intern Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and dedicated Biomedical Engineering student at the University at Buffalo with a strong attention to detail. Effective team player offering exceptional analytical skills and the important ability to think critically and solve complex problems.
08/2017 - 06/2021, BS Biomedical Engineering, The University at Buffalo
06/2019 - present, Quality Engineering Intern, Integer
- Conduct and support many investigations to solve quality issues quickly.
- Implement new data collection processes to increase efficiency and accuracy during inspections.
- Update frequently used procedures and documents to increase usability for all users.
09/2017 - 08/2019, Pharmacy Technician, Wegmans
- Ensured compliance with health and safety regulations to deliver great customer service.
- Managed confidential patient information in compliance with HIPAA laws.
- Troubleshooted and solved prescription and insurance issues to fulfill customer orders.
09/2018 - 12/2018, Project Leader, Carpal Tunnel Prevention Project
- Coordinated a small team through a design process: research, prototype design, and testing.
- Developed a cost effective and safe device while meeting client criteria.
- Managed formal and informal communication to project managers with monthly reports and a presentation for 200 people.
06/2018 - 08/2018, Technical Team Member, Pre-Prosthetic Project
- Worked with a team to design a practice prosthetic for amputee patients.
- Guided the team through many issues including 3D printing and scheduling.
- Created a vision for the future of an Enable chapter at The University at Buffalo that will give public access to parameterized prostheses.
Strong work ethic
11/2019, First Place at Get Seeded Business Pitching Competition, Blackstone Launchpad