Trade Assistant Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-driven and knowledgeable Trade Assistant skilled at analysing market demands, maintaining professional relationships and communicating with suppliers, executing space planning, and increasing capacity utilization. Offers excellent leadership/communication skills, great problem-solving skills, and significant ability to work and perform well in team environments.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Trade Assistant, Cushman & Wakefield, Inc., Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Monitored and analysed market demands, received and managed materials and supplies, and performed various administrative duties.
- Built and maintained professional relationships with suppliers, answered the phone, and responded to emails.
- Conducted deep market research and acted as the first point of contact between suppliers/vendors and company.
- Executed space planning and developed and implemented new procedures and processes which significantly improved and increased capacity utilization.
- Awarded Employee of the Month thrice for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business & Management, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 5% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Economics Society, Volleyball Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Gymnasium Norra, Sundsvall, Sweden
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Aerobics Club, Golf Club, Riding Society
Zoho Inventory, InventoryCloud
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2015 - 05/2017, Vice President, University of Nottingham Business Club, Nottingham, United Kingdom
02/2019, Certified Production and Inventory Manager, Production and Inventory Control Society
06/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School