Financial Advisor Intern Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Hard-working and results-oriented Economics & Finance student adept at conducting financial market research, evaluating investment opportunities, and providing support to Financial Advisors and Planners. Offers great analytical skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy, and well-developed teamwork abilities. Robbert is presently seeking a Financial Advisor Intern position with a modern firm.
06/2018 - 08/2018, Financial Advisor Intern, Orion Advisor Services, LLC, Sydney, Australia
- Worked closely with multiple Financial Advisors and Planners and provided beneficial support to them with any duties as required.
- Performed various administrative tasks, completed financial market research, and identified and communicated with potential clients and business partners.
- Investigated investment opportunities, monitored the performance of all portfolios, and drafted and reviewed monthly financial statements.
- Maintained and managed documents and records and executed other tasks as assigned by supervisors.
- Awarded Intern of the Month for performing great work.
09/2016 - present, Economics & Finance, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2018 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Psychology Society, Riding Society
09/2012 - 05/2016, High School, Caland Lyceum, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Astronomy Society, Economics Society, Math Society
FreshBooks, Sage 50cloud
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2016 - 05/2017, First Year Representative, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia
02/2017, Driving Licence, Driving School