Support Analyst CV Sample (Text version)
Address: 999 11, Lisbon, Portugal
Date of birth: 1999-19-09
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: +999 999 999
Creative young professional offering a versatile but focused skill-set, a balance between creative and analytical qualities with an emphasis on quality-driven work.
08/2015 - 12/2016, M.S. International Political Economy, The University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, USA
01/2013 - 08/2015, B.A. International Political Economy, The University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, USA
04/2017 - present, Lecturer, Incheon International High School, Incheon, South Korea
- Incorporate a variety of teaching methodologies within a class.
- Organize, prepare and revise course materials.
- Provide feedback to students and team members.
- Lead students in academic research.
- Comparative Government and Politics
- Macro/Micro Economics
- World History
11/2016 - 04/2017, Executive Translator North America, Toyota, Dallas, USA
- Monitoring of the translation process.
- Proofreading, editing, and revising translated materials.
- Reading through original material and rewriting it in the target language, ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained.
- Translated legal documents.
- Translation of policy papers, juridical texts and news.
08/2014 - 12/2016, Research Associate, The Institute for Urban Policy Research, Dallas, TX
- Provide client and customer support.
- Contribute to team decisions about research directions.
- Develop research topics and analyze data to find any patterns, trends, and implications on the topics assigned.
- Prepare and assist in the preparation of research papers.
- Providing research support by preparing experiments and analyzing data; performing comparative analyses.
- Field Surveying and data collection
05/2015 - 09/2016, Adjunct Professor, Brookhaven College, Dallas, TX
- Micro/Macro Economics
- Geo-spatial Information Sciences (GIS)
08/2013 - 11/2015, Freelancer, Freelance, Dallas, TX
- Web Designing and Web Development.
- Media marketing campaigns.
- Translation and transcription between:
---Japanese, German, French, Spanish
- Spatial and statistical data collection and analysis.
- Manage multiple contracts and projects.
01/2012 - 01/2015, Young Professional - Elected Member, United Nations Association, Texas, USA
05/2013 - 01/2015, Translator, International Peace Bureau
STATA / R
Python / Java
Feeling the music
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of food
Learning new things
Conducting statistical analysis