Software Analyst CV Example (Text version)
Address: House Number 9999, 99339, Sector 99, London
Date of birth: 1999-19-09
Email Id: email@example.com
Phone number: 999-999-999
I am motivated research analyst to contribute my knowledge and skills to the organisation and enhance my experience through continuous learning and teamwork.
11/2017 - present, Research Analyst, Icuerious Reseach LLP
- Performed Invalidation , FTO, Landscape and Novelty searches for various inventions and patents.
- Played key role in understanding and strategizing all mechanical related projects of the organisation.
- Successfully created tools for automating the time consuming part of report compilation and helped in increasing efficiency of the whole team.
- Worked on various free and paid databases: espacenet, google patents, orbit, patsnap, derwent innovation, lexisnexis, DPMA, SIPO, inpass, J-plat plat.
- Worked with the IT team and created/modified various searching and analysis tools for clients and for team.
2013 - 2017, University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Panjab University
2011 - 2013, Government Model Senior Secondary School Sector 19-C
2009 - 2011, Shishu Niketan Senior Secondary School Chandigarh
01/2017 - 05/2017, Research project (funded by TEQUIP II), Fabrication of Composite EDM tools by powder metallurgy and stir casting
- Literature survey on stir casting and powder metallurgy process for fabrication of composites.
- Fabricated copper tungsten and copper aluminium composites by stir casting and powder metallurgy method.
- Compared hardness, porosity and density of copper aluminium composites.
02/2015 - 10/2015, Efficycle 2015
- Designed and fabricated a Human-electric hybrid power tricycle (Tadpole design), capable of seating two passengers aiming to develop an environment-friendly mobility solution.
- Worked on 3D modelling of Roll cage in Solidworks.
- Represented UIET in Eefficycle‐2015 held at Lovely Professional University by SAE India and got 14th position overall out of 100 teams ( Among top 5 in final race).
01/2017 - 05/2017, Research Intern, Panjab University
06/2016 - 07/2016, Research Intern, See Lube Technologies Pvt Ltd
Internship on the "Manufacturing of greases and lubricating oils"
05/2015 - 06/2015, Research Intern, Panipat Thermal Power Plant
Internship on "Plant Familiarization"
Position Of responsibility
01/2016 - 03/2016, Event Head, GOONJ 2016
- Headed the event AQUAJET.
- Responsible for management and smooth functioning of technical events.
- Responsible for gathering data and inviting teams for participation.
08/2014 - 10/2014, Test head, SAE Efficycle 2014
- Break Test Head.
- Led a team of 6 students.
- Responsible for the completion of tracks before final event.
- GATE-2017 91.8 percentile.
- 2nd in “producir” in PECFEST 2014.
- Among the 3 appreciation certificate of Core committee member for SAE Efficycle 2013.
- Letter of appreciation by Mr. Kapil Sibbal (Former Education Minister) in class X.
- Participated in “Bridge Your Way” in Techelone 2015.
- Participated in “Dome It” event at PECFEST 2014.
- Part of school "NCC" and participated in the "March Past" during Chandigarh's Independence Day celebration.
Patent Searching Databases