Furniture Sales Associate Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-driven and dedicated Furniture Sales Associate skilled at communicating with potential customers, preparing sales contracts, handling complaints, and completing sales reports. Great communicator with a business degree from a well-known university and Sales Professional certification. Offers excellent teamwork abilities, strong attention to detail, and well-developed time management skills.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Furniture Sales Associate, Art Van Furniture, Inc., Saskatoon, Canada
- Approached and provided knowledge to customers and recommended products, ensuring the customers' needs and goals were met.
- Prepared sales contracts, handled complaints, organized sales-floor, and monitored and managed inventories.
- Processed transactions, collected payments, and worked closely with other sales associates to ensure the all-time great customer experience and service.
- Collaborated with advertising and sales managers, completed weekly reports, and executed various office duties as required.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for exceeding all sales goals and ranked as a #1 Sales Associate at the company.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business & Management, University of Western Ontario, London, Canada
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, FinTech Society, Swimming Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Tallinn School No. 21, Tallinn, Estonia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Business Club, Fitness Club, Tennis Club
Hubspot Sales, Groove
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2011 - 05/2013, Class President, Tallinn School No. 21, Tallinn, Estonia
04/2019, Certified Sales Professional, Canadian Professional Sales Association