Real Estate Sales Assistant Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 916 School Street, 06510, Milwaukee, WI, United States
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 203-996-6839
Results-driven and motivated Real Estate Sales Assistant skilled at communicating with potential customers, developing and reviewing contracts, and creating various marketing materials. Possessing a highly professional attitude, great communication skills, and significant teamwork abilities, Norbert is presently looking for a Real Estate Sales Assistant position with a modern firm.
06/2017 - 04/2019, Real Estate Sales Assistant, MOV8 Real Estate, Inc., Milwaukee, WI, United States
- Identified and communicated with potential customers, scheduled appointments with clients, and maintained relationships in order to maximize future sales opportunities.
- Identified customer needs and requirements; pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers.
- Drafted and reviewed contracts and agreements; created sales flyers and other marketing materials.
- Developed and implemented new policies and procedures which significantly reduced operating expenses.
- Assisted Real Estate Agents in any tasks as required; awarded Employee of the Month for increasing sales and revenue.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Real Estate, Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Economics Club, Psychology Society, Riding Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Eckener-Oberschule, Potsdam, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Business Club, Film Society, Football Club
Zoho Real Estate CRM Software
ResMan, Yardi Voyager
MRI Residential Management
09/2015 - 05/2016, Vice President, Marquette University Economics Club, Milwaukee, WI, United States
02/2019, Certified Property Manager, Institute of Real Estate Management