Apartment Leasing Agent Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: 3600 Meadow Lane, 79511, San Diego, CA, United States
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 707-386-0330
Motivated and results-driven Apartment Leasing Agent who excels at achieving great tenant satisfaction, exceeding all revenue goals and targets, performing professional apartment tours, and conducting background checks. Possessing a strong attention to detail, well-developed communication skills, and excellent time management abilities. Kornel is presently looking for an Apartment Leasing Agent position with a modern company.
06/2016 - 04/2019, Apartment Leasing Agent, One Wall Management, LLC, San Diego, CA, United States
- Performed professional apartment tours, collected fees and deposits, and processed and assessed all applications.
- Coordinated move-ins and move-outs and provided beneficial advice and support to residents on any problematic issues.
- Built and maintained professional relationships with prospective tenants, maintained all documents and records.
- Performed background checks and promoted company and its' services all over the Internet.
- Significantly increased revenue by 250% within 3 years and was ranked as a #1 Agent at the company.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Real Estate, University of San Diego, San Diego, CA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Psychology Society, Water Polo Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymansium, Konarski Secondary School, Rzeszow, Poland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Business Club, Chess Club, Tennis Club
Propertyware, Rent Manager
MRI Residential Management
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2012 - 05/2013, First Year Representative, University of San Diego, San Diego, CA, United States
05/2016, Certified Apartment Leasing Agent, National Apartment Association