Medical Intern Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: 87 Newport Road, IV23 5JS, Swansea, United Kingdom
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 079 0931 3887
Patient-centered and hard-working Medicine student adept at assisting in patient assessment, documenting patient care, maintaining medical records and documents, and supporting doctors with any duties as required. Offers extensive knowledge of medicine, well-developed observation skills, and significant ability to work and perform well in team environments. Sofia is presently seeking a Medical Intern position with a modern hospital/medical institution.
06/2018 - 08/2018, Medical Intern, High River General Hospital, High River, Canada
- Performed various administrative duties, communicated with patients via phone or email, scheduled appointments, and maintained medical records and documents.
- Assisted in patient assessment and collected patients' blood pressure, pulse, and temperature; prepared examination rooms, ensuring the cleanliness and sanitation of the work environment.
- Provided beneficial advice and support to patients on various diseases/disorders, general healthcare, and treatment options.
- Documented patient care and performed other duties as assigned by medical professionals.
- Awarded Intern of the Month for performing great work.
09/2016 - present, Medicine, Swansea University, Swansea, United Kingdom
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Medical Society, Psychology Society, Riding Club
09/2014 - 05/2016, IB Diploma Programme, Oporto British School, Porto, Portugal
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2016 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Club, Fitness Club, Volleyball Club
Knowledge of Medicine
Ability to Work under Pressure
06/2017 - 08/2017, Medical & Health Volunteer, International Volunteer HQ, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
09/2017, Driving Licence, Driving School