School Psychologist Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: Puerta Nueva 26, 35572, Sotogrande, Spain
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 710 075 692
Sensitive and motivated School Psychologist with 2+ years of extensive experience in performing individual and group counseling, developing new behavioral plans and strategies, and organising effective social skills groups. Offers extensive knowledge of psychology and its basic concepts, excellent communication skills, great observational skills, and significant ability to perform well in a team.
06/2016 - present, School Psychologist, Sotogrande International School, Sotogrande, Spain
- Consulted and worked closely with teachers on the development and implementation of new behavioral strategies and plans.
- Performed psycho-educational assessments and evaluations, developed recommendations consistent to student's needs, and educated parents on various learning and mental health disorders.
- Performed individual and group counseling, organised social skills groups, and attended weekly department meetings.
- Researched and analysed the career interests of students and provided advice on university studies.
- Awarded Employee of the Month thrice for performing great work.
09/2015 - 05/2016, Clinical Psychology, The University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
Top 5% of the Programme
09/2011 - 05/2015, Psychology, University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand
First Class Honours
Clubs and Societies: Psychology Society, Riding Club, Swimming Club
09/2007 - 05/2011, High School, The International School Estepona, El Paraiso, Spain
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
Good Team Player
06/2013 - 08/2013, English Tutor, Go Overseas, Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo
07/2015, Certified School Psychologist, National Association of School Psychologists
03/2012, Driving Licence, Driving School