Project Manager Resume Sample (Text version)
Nationality: Hong Kong
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: (999) 9999-9999
Driven project manager with extensive experience in event coordination and project management. Skilled at communicating and developing relationships with clients and coworkers. Excellent organizational and planning skills.
10/2011 - 01/2018, Account Director, Ivy Media Technology Ltd., Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Work closely with top-end developers, world class architects and designers in delivering top-quality renderings, animation and other 3D solutions to support their marketing campaigns.
- Monitor day-to-day operational aspects of projects (i.e. budgets, production schedules, project details briefings and status).
- Negotiate subcontract agreements, purchase orders and general contracts with clients; invoice review and handling.
- Schedule, conduct and participate in project meetings.
07/2010 - 09/2011, Project Officer, Hong Kong International Film Festival Society, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
- In charge of preparation and execution of the society's three-year film educational programme – Jockey Club Cine Academy.
- Conduct research on film education and development of course contents; oversee the official website development and event promotions.
- Hosting public seminars, screenings and other events on film-related topics, involving participants, staffs, and other vendors.
- Assist in the preliminary film selection process of the bi-yearly festivals.
07/2009 - 03/2010, Marketing Executive, Imagi International Holdings Limited, Chai Wan, Hong Kong
- Liaise with film distribution companies on various film projects, prepare contracts and presentations.
- Deal with all aspects of film promotion (i.e. film posters, ad concept development, film premiere preparation and press interviews coordination).
- Coordinate daily marketing activities, including corporate website content updates and the investor newsletter.
- Yearly strategic planning to enhance the corporate brand image.
12/2008 - 05/2009, Film Traffic Coordinator (Five-month Contract), Hong Kong International Film Festival Society, Central, Hong Kong
- Communicate with filmmakers to ensure a timely arrival of prints to the festival.
- Ensure that all submissions meet the required technical specifications.
- Liaison between venues during the festival in order to monitor the state of prints.
- Assist with various assigned activities (i.e. screenings, premieres, award presentations and meet & greet).
03/2007 - 06/2007, Account Executive, Dancing Wolf Media, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- Build-up strong client relationships.
- Sales planning and presentation.
- Advertising copywriting.
12/2005 - 12/2006, Sales and Marketing Executive, Kougibo (Hong Kong) Limited, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Oversee sales activities and maintain optimum stock levels for each outlet.
- Prepare analytical reports on various issues to be reviewed by senior management.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing objectives and customer satisfaction for all products.
- Copywriting for advertisements, POPs and other promotional materials.
- Update and maintain the membership database.
06/2004 - 07/2004, Summer Intern, MK2 Communication Limited, Central, Hong Kong
- Conduct marketing research for clients.
- Assist an account manager with implementation of an ad campaign.
09/2007 - 06/2009, Creative Media, City University of Hong Kong, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
08/2003 - 05/2005, Professional Strategic Communication, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States
01/2002 - 07/2003, Journalism, Waldorf University, Iowa, United States
Associate in Arts (Summa Cum Laude)
Final Cut Pro
Clearly conveying features
Designing training programs
Organizing successful events
Cultivating Team Orientation
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Feeling the music
Every kind of sport