Production Scheduler Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Knowledgeable and results-oriented Production Scheduler with a comprehensive background in analyzing production processes, developing detailed production schedules, and managing inventories. Chartered Production Management Professional with a Business Administration degree from the University of Alberta and well-developed time management abilities. Offers a strong work ethic and determination to perform excellent work.
08/2016 - 09/2019, Production Scheduler, NGK Spark, Inc., Edmonton, Canada
- Monitored production processes,analyzed production rates, and increased the efficiency of production of 17% within 3 years.
- Served as the first point of contact between the company and suppliers and assisted in the inventory management with various tasks as needed.
- Significantly reduced inventory costs by 24% in 2017 and developed and implemented new production reporting procedures.
- Created detailed production schedules and production forecasts, managed multiple procurement functions, and trained and oversaw new personnel.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business Administration, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, European Society, FinTech Society
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, I. Gymnasium, Zagreb, Croatia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Basketball Club, Fitness Club, Riding Club
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2012 - 05/2013, First Year Representative, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
03/2019, Chartered Production Management Professional, Production Management Institute