Power Plant Operator Resume Example (Text version)
E-mail address: email@example.com
Safe and efficient Power Plant Operator with in-depth knowledge of all aspects of operation and maintenance and 9 years of extensive experience. Strong ability to ensure the plant operates within specified parameters of energy use in order to maintain the campus utility budget. Possesses considerable independent judgment to ensure efficient operations of a large variety of equipment in electrical and mechanical systems. Currently looking for a Senior Power Plant Operator position in a prosperous corporation.
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Ability to assist with the development of new initiatives that will enhance department and organization capabilities
- Excellent knowledge of steam turbine and diesel-powered electric generating plant operations, maintenance requirements
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate with subordinate plant maintenance technicians, interdepartmental technicians
- Effectively planning and allocating resources to effectively staff and accomplish work to meet contractual obligations
- Thorough knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of power plant operations
09/2015 - 08/2019, Power Plant Operator, Strata Solar, Kentucky, USA
Main Responsibilities & Contributions:
- Performed plant operation in such a way that operational procedures were followed and operating parameters, including energy use guidelines, were met.
- Managed data entry into computer control/management systems.
- Calculated changes necessary for fuel flow control and checked the computation and accuracy of the log sheet data.
- Constantly recommended improvements in operating procedures.
- Assisted in the development of regional staffing plans for plant maintenance operations.
- Prepared equipment malfunction reports, made inspections and from observation, determined whether equipment was operating properly.
- Actively participated in meetings, workshops, training, and seminars, as assigned for the purpose of conveying and gathering information required to perform job functions.
- Assisted and participated in special projects as assigned.
09/2011 - 06/2015, High School Diploma, Mason High School, Maysville, KY, USA
10/2018, Stationary Engineer License