Production Engineer Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and knowledgeable Production Engineer with 2+ years of extensive experience in monitoring manufacturing processes, supervising production staff, and conducting detailed risk assessments and costs estimates. Offers great analytical skills and excellent communication abilities. Determined to achieve extraordinary results with a highly professional attitude and strong attention to accuracy.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Production Engineer, Indorama Ventures Olefins, LLC., Seymour, IN, United States
- Monitored and evaluated all existing manufacturing processes to increase efficiency and reduce costs as much as possible - increased efficiency by 17%.
- Coordinated production staff to ensure that all policies and procedures were followed and completed risk assessments and costs estimates.
- Hired and supervised multiple Engineering Interns and collaborated with colleagues on the development of new production procedures.
- Created and maintained the production schedule, significantly reduced the production downtime, and conducted detailed weekly production reports.
- Recognized by executives for achieving extraordinary results and constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Mechanical Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY, United States
GPA: 3.94 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, European Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, First Kragujevac Gymnasium, Kragujevac, Serbia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Principal's Award winner for the 1st prize in National Karate Competition
Clubs and Societies: Debate Club, Karate Club, Math Society
CNC Turner, CATIA
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, Class Representative, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY, United States
02/2019, Certified Production Engineer, Omnex Quality Academy