Drilling Engineer Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and knowledgeable Drilling Engineer skilled at developing and implementing new drilling programs, completing detailed cost estimates, and hiring and coordinating Interns. The Peking University graduate with extensive knowledge of mechanical engineering and strong attention to accuracy. Possess great communication and analytical skills and the important ability to work independently or in team environments.
07/2016 - 07/2019, Drilling Engineer, Vicars Drilling, Inc., Beijing, China
- Designed and implemented new professional drilling programs and monitored and analyzed the performance of the programs to identify potential areas for improvement.
- Worked on the constant improvement of all drilling operations to increase efficiency and reduce expenses - decreased the costs by 15% within one year.
- Produced detailed cost estimates, conducted field tests, and built and maintained relationships with contractors and business partners.
- Worked closely with multiple Senior Engineers and was in charge of recruiting and supervising multiple Engineering Interns.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for constantly performing great work and achieving excellent results.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Mechanical Engineering, Peking University, Beijing, China
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Engineering Society, FinTech Society
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, LBS Kreativa Gymnasiet, Stockholm, Sweden
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Mathcad, Fusion 360
Good Team Player
09/2014 - 05/2015, Vice President, Peking University Engineering Society, Beijing, China
08/2016, Certified Drilling Engineer, International Association of Drilling Contractors