Preschool Teacher Resume Example (Text version)
E-mail address: email@example.com
Energetic, imaginative, collegial, caring, patient, and observant Preschool Teacher with 10 years of experience teaching 3-5 years old in a classroom setting of up to 20 students. Having also experience with teaching special needs, learning-different, and general-population students. Noted for capacity for helping young learners develop healthy socialization and behavioral patterns, as well as confidence and sense of independence. Recognized for the ability to develop and implement activities that improve students' learning skills. Passionate about early childhood education.
07/2013 - 08/2019, Preschool Teacher, Primrose School of Geist, Michigan, USA
Main Responsibilities & Contributions:
- Fostered a warm, nurturing, and fun atmosphere conducive to learning.
- Recognized for teaching excellence and instructional best practices on annual reviews.
- Designed formative assessments used to plan for each child's developmental and instructional needs.
- Actively participated in school committee work and promotion of the school, through my active roles serving on the school's English department committee and the Nursery Continuity committee.
- Demonstrated interest and willingness to work with children who had special needs.
- Supervised and managed daily functions for a class of children.
- Ensured that all class bulletin boards were current and provided the parents with an overview of the material taught in class.
- Attended all required staff meetings, workshops, and school functions as determined by the Director.
- Observed all rules and regulations pertaining to the health, safety, and care of children.
- Maintained a professional personal appearance, attitude, and work behavior at all times.
09/2009 - 06/2013, Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education, University of Michigan, Michigan, USA
Clubs and Societies: Debate Club, Psychology Society
Strong Organizational Skills
Excellent People Skills
Cooperative & Experiential Learning
09/2014 - present, Michigan Pre-School
Voluntarily helping to nurture building of the school.
10/2008, Driving Licence, Driving School