Youth Worker Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Compassionate and motivated Youth Worker with 3+ years of extensive experience in working with teens and adolescents, developing new social development programs, and providing professional individual and group counseling. Offers a Psychology degree from a well-known university, extraordinary critical thinking skills, great communication and leadership skills, and excellent teamwork abilities.
06/2016 - 06/2019, Youth Worker, 4KIDS, West Palm Beach, FL, United States
- Worked with teens and pre-teens, developed and implemented new social development programs, and organized and coordinated various activities and events.
- Provided beneficial individual and group counseling, encouraged participants to socialize more, and maintained confidential documents and records.
- Attended various workshops and conferences, assisted youth in any daily activities when needed, and completed detailed monthly reports.
- Developed and maintained an all-time enjoyable environment, planned and coordinated trips, and collaborated with colleagues on the creation of new educational materials on social and cognitive development.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing great work and achieving extraordinary results.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Psychology, University of Oregon, Eugene, OR, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Golf Club, Psychology Society, Riding Society
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, Lommedalen skole, Lommedalen, Norway
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Aerobics Society, Dance Club, Math Society
Knowledge of Psychology
09/2010 - 09/2011, Team Leader, Lommedalen Youth Community, Lommedalen, Norway
02/2019, Child & Adolescent Psychology Certificate, Institute of Child Psychology