Loan Officer Assistant Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Accurate and detail-oriented Loan Officer Assistant with 2+ years of extensive experience in preparing loan documents, coordinating and monitoring transactions, and evaluating applicants' financial situation. Possess an Accounting & Finance degree from a well-known university and ability to work under pressure. Great communicator with a highly professional attitude, excellent analytical skills, and important time management abilities.
08/2017 - 08/2019, Loan Officer Assistant, Summit Funding, Inc., Dallas, TX, United States
- Drafted and reviewed all loan documents to ensure the accuracy of all data and communicated with clients to determine their financial goals and needs.
- Managed confidential client files, coordinated transactions, and worked closely with colleagues to increase the efficiency of the whole loan application process.
- Analyzed and evaluated applicants' financial status and situation, negotiated contracts, and provided an all-time excellent customer service.
- Provided administrative support to multiple Senior Loan Officers, and provided beneficial financial advice and recommendations to clients.
- Recognized by executives for constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Accounting & Finance, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Judo Club, Swimming Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Saint Anne High School, Copenhagen, Denmark
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Computer Club, Economics Society, Tennis Club
TurnKey Lender, LoanAssistant
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2010 - 05/2013, Class Treasurer, Saint Anne High School, Copenhagen, Denmark
04/2019, Certified Financial Management Professional, Financial Management Association