Patient Service Associate Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Organized and results-oriented Patient Service Associate dedicated to performing great work while providing excellent customer service to patients. Adept at coordinating various clerical and office management tasks and developing new office procedures and processes. The Employee of the Month Award winner with extensive knowledge of multiple hospital management software programs, excellent problem-solving skills, and important teamwork abilities.
08/2017 - 08/2019, Patient Service Associate, MD Anderson Center, Loveland, CO, United States
- Communicated with patients and provided beneficial advice and recommendations to them on the provided medical services.
- Scheduled appointments, collected and processed payments, answered the phone, responded to emails, handled mail, and maintained relevant correspondence.
- Executed other office tasks as assigned, collected and reviewed required documents from patients, and worked closely with managers.
- Worked on the development of new office processes and procedures to increase efficiency and reduce expenses - decreased administrative costs by 15%.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing exceptional work and achieving extraordinary results.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Gymnasium, Vilnius Jesuit High School, Vilnius, Lithuania
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Biology Society, Dance Club, Swimming Club
eHospital, Medixcel emr
Aarogya, Mediface Software
HIMS Hospi Logix, Insta HMS
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2017, Class President, Vilnius Jesuit High School, Vilnius, Lithuania
04/2019, Certified Medical Office Manager, Practice Management Institute