Pharmacy Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Dedicated and well-educated Pharmacy Assistant adept at supporting Pharmacists with various tasks, supervising new pharmacy staff, and providing excellent customer service to patients. Offers a Pharmacy degree from a well-known university and strong attention to detail and accuracy. Great communicator accustomed to working in fast-paced environments. Francine is presently seeking a Pharmacy Assistant position with a forward-moving institution.
08/2017 - 08/2019, Pharmacy Assistant, PORT Healthcare, Miami, FL, United States
- Communicated with customers, handed out proper medicines, maintained stocks, and assisted in the inventory management.
- Packed and labeled items, trained and coordinated new pharmacy staff, and managed and was in charge of multiple pharmacy activities.
- Collected payments, processed cash transactions, operated a cash register, and promoted new products and services.
- Provided an all-time excellent customer service, executed various administrative and clerical tasks, and maintained documents and records.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for executing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Pharmacy, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Medical Society, Dance Club, Film Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Lycee Albert Schweitzer, Le Raincy, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Biology Society, Drama Club, Chess Club
PDX Pharmacy System, ApotheSoft-Rx
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, Class Representative, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, United States
11/2018, Pharmacy Technician Certification, NHA Certifications