Pharmacy Technician (Assistant) Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
I am an enthusiastic and meticulous Pharmacy Assistant with 3 years of experience in extremely fast-paced in-hospital clinics. I have a strong reputation for providing swift service to teams of pharmacists and nurses, preparing new and refill prescriptions with 100% accuracy, and proactively mentoring trainee pharmacists.
08/2017 - 08/2019, Pharmacy Assistant, PORT Healthcare, Miami, United States
- Provided friendly and knowledgeable customer service to patients and hospital staff while dispensing medications per prescription or provider’s orders (750+ per week).
- Compounded and prepared new or refill prescriptions.
- Packed and labeled prescribed medications, processed payments, and promoted complementary products/services.
- Awarded Employee of the Month in May 2019 for excellent customer service.
06/2016 - 07/2017, Pharmacy Assistant / Apprentice Dispenser, Olympus Health, Miami, United States
- Unpacked and arranged orders; labeled and assembled prescriptions and stock.
- Communicated regularly with members of dispensary team, local medical practices, care home staff, wholesalers, and delivery drivers.
- Cleaned pharmacy areas daily to ensure high levels of cleanliness.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Bachelor of Pharmacy, Ohio State University, Columbus, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Microsoft Office, PrimeRx
PDX Pharmacy System, ApotheSoft-Rx
PrimeCare, WinRx, ScriptPro
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, Class Representative, Ohio State University, Columbus, United States
11/2018, Pharmacy Technician Certification, NHA Certifications
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Feeling the music
Every kind of sport