Mechanical Inspector Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and motivated Mechanical Inspector with over 3 years of experience in completing engineering inspections, improving mechanical systems, and analyzing blueprints and technical drawings. Accurate engineering professional with well-developed math skills and important ability to work and perform well independently or in a team.
08/2016 - 08/2019, Mechanical Inspector, KBER, Inc., Mont Belvieu, TX, United States
- Conducted professional engineering safety inspections, monitored and maintained machines, and completed mechanical measurements and calculations.
- Worked on the improvement of existing mechanical systems to maximize efficiency - increased the efficiency by 29% within 3 years.
- Identified and reported any technical issues, reviewed and interpreted blueprints and drawings, generated detailed engineering reports, and presented findings to supervisors.
- Analyzed inspection results, managed relevant documents and records, and executed other duties as assigned by manager.
- Awarded Employee of the Month Award winner for constantly performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Mechanical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Political Society, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Colegio Santa María del Pilar, Madrid, Spain
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2010 Principal's Award winner for the 1st prize in the National Math Competition
Activities: Fitness Club, Football Team, Math Society
SOLIDWORKS, Fusion 360
Good Team Player
09/2014 - 05/2015, Vice President, Johns Hopkins University Engineering Society, Baltimore, MD, United States
05/2018, Certified Mechanical Inspector, American Society for Quality