OSP Engineer Resume Template (Text version)
AMJED A FADOL
Address: 11564, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Date of birth: 1987-02-24
Mobile: contact hidden
Home phone: contact hidden
Email address: contact hidden
Seeking permanent employment as a Telecommunication Engineer in a leading corporate and hence utilizing my astute nature of learning towards the profit of the organization and assist the organization to its highest level of performance and act as the strengthening bond for the growth of my career.
04/2016 - present, OSP/FTTH Engineer, Pulse Vision Company, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Survey the Network, Reading the Design Drawings.
- Managing the Civil Work which includes the following.
- Managing the Trenching & Cleaning the Trench.
- Laying the Ducts & Sub Ducts, Back-filling the trench with concrete.
- Installation of Hand Holes & Manholes, Pulling the Fiber Optic Cable.
- Survey and identify ,the OSP routes and its potential customer connectivity.
- Supervise OSP construction activities as per construction drawings.
- Project implementation as per construction standards.
- Prepare site diary as per project implementation quantity.
- Issue site instructions to subcontractor.
- Issue Site discrepancies if the contractor implement project in sub -standard manner.
- Issue and keep track of OSP materials quality on the site.
- Conduct PAT/FAT for the implemented project.
- Identify the GPS coordinates for the routes ,manholes and customer location.
- Ability to support technician activities such as Jointing of Fiber Optic Cable, Machines splicing, installation of Cabinets ,ODF ,splitters,MDF,OTDR testing,troubleshoot and repair fiber optic.
- Delivery fiber optic works accurately as FJS drawings.
07/2012 - 01/2015, OSP Engineer, ALHAMZI CONTRACTING EST Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
As an OSP Engineer(outside plant) Supervision of expansion projects such as an Optical Fiber Networks projects ( FTTX, FTTM, FTTH ) for STC & Mobily.
- ( MSAN and RAN) and other Key Accounts projects
- Visiting the site for Survey and cost estimating of the project.
- Coordination with municipalities and the Ministry of Transport for the required permissions and standards.
- Communicate with engineering staff regarding system layout and drawings.
- Execute a civil work Supply and install ducts and Manholes &Mailing Paving ) for Optical fiber networks and copper.
- supply and install cabinets FOC, FOC Splicing, cable pulling and FOC termination, Tests and Measurements for Optical Fiber Network.
- Coordinated test and analysis of fiber optic networks through the use of an OTDR and NetTest software programs standards.
- Performed GPON networks Provisional Acceptance Testing (PAT) activities and commissioning of developed networks.
- Prepare RFP, RFI, BOQ for all projects.
- Updating of all the daily OSP activities into project tracking system.
- Spare infrastructure items to be kept on hand in case of an accident.
- Prepared reports on projects and provided status on a timely basis for client.
02/2015 - 02/2016, Field Engineer, Proceed Technology Company, Khartoum, Sudan
- Install DBS3900 Huawei and tow basic modules: BBU3900(baseband processing unit) and RRU3908(outdoor remote radio unit).
- Configuration and Commissioning of Huawei BTS (3900, 3900L and 3812E) and Huawei MW RTN (910, 950, 980, 310).
- Troubleshooting, Rectification of All-MW Huawei RTN (910,950,980), RTN 310, NEC Paso link and Huawei DBS/BTS (3900, 3812 & 3012) Operation Related issues for LTE, 3G & 2G Sites.
- Responsible to Clear All Alarms on the network like RTWP, RSSI, ALD, RF unit, RX channel Fault, CPRI interface Error, Device maintenance Link failure, Radio Interface.
01/2005 - 02/2010, B.Sc (Honors) Electronic and Telecommunication systems, University of Science & Technology, Khartoum, Sudan
- Electronics Engineering.
- Transmission Media.
- Optical Fiber.
- Mobile communications (GSM, CDMA, GPRS, UMTS).
- Data Communication
- Radio system( Microwave- Satellite Communications)
- Transmission Network ( PDH- SDH- DWDM)
- IP technology
- Voice over IP
- Access Network ( x DSL)
01/2011 - 04/2011, Networks computer, Sudatel Telecommunications Academe, Khartoum, Sudan
- Networking Design (LAN & WAN)
- Type of Network , Networking Models
- Topologies and Ethernet
- TCP/IP Utilities , IP Address & subneting
- DHCP ( Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol)
- Cables and Cabling up ( LAN), Wireless configuration
- Networking Administration & security
- Active directory service, Group Policy, Backup & Recovery
- Web server Configuration, Routing & Remote Access