Mechanical Engineering Intern Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Hard-working and dedicated Mechanical Engineering student with a strong attention to detail and accuracy and experience in completing detailed technical drawings, diagnosing engineering systems, and conducting engineering reports. Offers well-developed analytical skills and excellent teamwork abilities. Daniel is presently seeking a Mechanical Engineering Intern position with a modern firm.
05/2018 - 08/2018, Mechanical Engineer Intern, Ingersoll Rand, Inc., Greensboro, NC, United States
- Collaborated with colleagues on the design of a new wiring system, produced detailed technical drawings, and supported multiple Senior Mechanical Engineers with various tasks as required.
- Assisted in the development of new processes and procedures to reduce the production costs and increase overall production efficiency.
- Performed detailed design analysis, completed production checklists, and conducted reports on the progress of the assigned projects.
- Diagnosed engineering systems to identify any failures and problems and maintained and co-managed large databases and records.
- Awarded Intern of the Month for finishing all assigned projects in a timely manner.
09/2017 - present, Mechanical Engineering, Clarkson University, Potsdam, NY, United States
GPA: 3.94 (Top 15% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Debate Club, Engineering Society, Political Society
09/2013 - 05/2017, Gymnasium, Institut Saint-Jean Baptiste de la Salle, Brussels, Belgium
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2017 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Computer Club, Physics Society, Swimming Club
Attention to Detail
09/2017 - 05/2018, Class Representative, Clarkson University, Potsdam, NY, United States
02/2018, Driving Licence, Driving School