High School Coach Resume Example (Text version)
E-mail address: email@example.com
A community-obsessed and purpose-driven High School Coach who understands the balance between winning and education. Passionate about inspiring students to achieve their highest level of success both on and off the court. Specialized in developing engaging drills and out-of-the-box plays that results in successful outcomes at games. Adept at utilizing the talents of players creating a strong team environment and emphasizing sportsmanship over all else.
09/2015 - 08/2019, High School Coach, Liberty Country School System, California, USA
With a deep enthusiasm for sport and education:
- Named "Top High School Defensive Coordinator Of The Year" twice.
- Maintained a graduation rate of 99 percent among all high school football players.
- Coached two teams to regional and the state championships.
- Motivated students to utilize their full capacity and successfully compete during basketball games.
- Educated students in sport nutrition and ways to keep themselves healthy and free of injury.
- Handled athletics department of the school and managed several sports activities throughout the year.
- Observed performance of students in practice matches and selected them for competitions.
01/2007 - 08/2015, High School Coach, Geld Senior High School, California, USA
- Organization of inter-school competition at school and guided teams to win maximum sporting events.
- Collaborated with an academic counselor and ensured students academics records were balanced with sports activities.
- Monitored the condition of sports equipment and purchased them according to the school's budget.
- Trained students to play several sports such as volleyball, baseball, tennis, cricket, and hockey with rules and regulations.
- Maintained strong connections with the players’ families even after the players graduated and moved on to college.
09/2002 - 08/2006, Associate’s Degree – Sports Administration, Aspiration Community College, California, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
- Certified in first aid
- Certified in CPR - Red Cross, Toledo, OH
- Excellent communication skills with students faculty and parents
- Strong organizational and motivational skills
- Has coached four regional champions and two state championship basketball teams
Communication with team and parents
Positive Role model to students
Motivation and inspiration
Empathic and compassionate action
09/2014 - present, Trainer for Teenagers, California Youth Center
Voluntarily educating teenagers about the importance of physical health.
Any Kind of Adventure