Manufacturing Engineer Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Accurate and detail-oriented Manufacturing Engineer with a proven track record of success in reducing production expenses, monitoring manufacturing processes, and creating and implementing new safety procedures. Certified Mechanical Engineer determined to perform great work with well-developed analytical skills and important critical thinking abilities.
08/2017 - 08/2019, Manufacturing Engineer, Secant Group, Inc., Quakertown, PA, United States
- Monitored and was responsible for multiple manufacturing processes to ensure that the company's high standards were always fully met.
- Worked on the development and implementation of new safety procedures, created production schedules, and worked closely with the Engineering Managers.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the reduction of production costs - decreased the expenses by 9% within 2 years.
- Maintained professional tools and equipment, reported and resolved any technical problems, and trained and supervised 7 Engineering Interns.
- Recognized by executives for achieving extraordinary results and constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Engineering, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Physics Society, TEDx Club
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, Danube International School, Vienna, Austria
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Astronomy Society, Math Society, Tennis Club
MATLAB, Fusion 360
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2011 - 05/2013, Class Vice President, Danube International School, Vienna, Austria
04/2019, Certified Mechanical Engineer, Engineering Institute of Technology