Quality Control Analyst Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and accurate Quality Control Analyst with 2+ years of extensive experience in conducting various quality control functions, developing new testing standards, and analyzing production processes. The University of Maryland graduate with excellent knowledge of multiple engineering software programs and the ability to work and perform well in fast-paced and deadline-driven business environments.
08/2017 - 08/2019, Quality Control Analyst, Zimmerman Associates, Inc., Fairfax, VA, United States
- Performed and coordinated multiple quality control activities, ensuring that all policies and procedures were always fully followed.
- Developed new testing standards, identified and reported any flaws, reviewed and analyzed all technical drawings and blueprints.
- Maintained professional inspection equipment, evaluated production processes to increase overall efficiency, and created monthly reports.
- Inspected production areas, assisted in the development of new products, and collaborated with colleagues from other departments.
- Recognized by executives for increasing the production efficiency by 15% within two years.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Mechanical Engineering, University of Maryland, College Park, MD, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Physics Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, John Paul II High School, Tarnow, Poland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Astronomy Society, Computer Club, Math Society
QT9 QMS, Inspect2GO
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, President, University of Maryland Engineering Society, College Park, MD, United States
09/2018, Certified Quality Engineer, CQE Academy