Hospital Volunteer Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Hard-working and dedicated Medicine student with a deep passion for helping others and well-developed organizational skills. Adept at assisting patients, executing various clerical tasks, and maintaining a clean and safe work area. Compassionate volunteer offering excellent work ethic, important communication skills, and significant ability to remain calm in any kind of emergency situations.
05/2019 - 08/2019, Hospital Volunteer, Froedtert Hospital, Milwaukee, WI, United States
- Performed various administrative tasks, such as answering the phone, responding to emails, developing office schedules, and handling mail.
- Communicated with patients and assisted them with feeding and hygiene needs, and maintained a clean, safe, and organized work environment.
- Transported patients when needed, supported nurses with various tasks as required, and maintained confidential patient medical records and files.
- Prepared beds, restocked supplies, scheduled appointments, and prepared and managed professional tools and equipment.
- Executed other duties as assigned by supervisor.
09/2017 - present, Medicine, The Rockefeller University, New York City, NY, United States
GPA: 3.94 (Top 15% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Debate Club, Film Society, Golf Club
09/2013 - 05/2017, Gymnasium, 119 High School " Akad. Mihail Arnaudov", Sofia, Bulgaria
Graduated with Distinction
The 2015 Principal's Award winner for the 1st prize in the National Biology Competition
Activities: Biology Society, Dance Club, Tennis Club
Passion for Helping Others
09/2015 - 05/2017, Class Vice President, 119 High School " Akad. Mihail Arnaudov", Sofia, Bulgaria
10/2017, Driving Licence, Driving School