ICU Registered Nurse Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 1123 Park Ct, T0E 1K0, Hamilton, ON, Canada
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 780-894-5625
Dedicated and hard-working Intensive Care Unit Nurse with 3+ years of extensive and comprehensive experience in providing professional care to a wide variety of patients in critical condition. Multiple Nurse of the Month Award winner with excellent knowledge of medicine and patient care. Offers a nursing university degree, excellent critical thinking skills, and ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
06/2015 - present, ICU Registered Nurse, St. Joseph's Hospital, Hamilton, ON, Canada
- Provided professional care and assistance to all-aged patients in surgical and cardiac intensive care unit.
- Performed detailed physical and psychosocial assessments; communicated with patients and their family members and provided beneficial advice and knowledge to them on treatment options and post-surgical procedures.
- Maintained various tools and equipment; monitored patients' progress and condition.
- Prepared patients for diagnostic testing and performed other duties as assigned by doctors.
- Awarded Nurse of the Month thrice for performing great work.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Nursing, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, Canada
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Psychology Society, Riding Society, Tennis Club
09/2009 - 05/2011, IB Diploma Program, Istituto Scolastico Santa Giuliana Falconieri, Foggia, Italy
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Knowledge of Medicine
Ability to Work under Pressure
06/2014 - 08/2014, Healthcare Volunteer, Go Overseas, Liberia, Costa Rica
06/2015, CCRN-E Certification, Canadian Association of Critical-Care Nurses