Marriage and Family Therapist Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
I am a qualified psychologist with 7 years of clinical and private practice experience, most recently as a Marriage and Family Therapist. My area of expertise is helping active and former service personnel and their loved ones to overcome military-related psychological and psychosocial problems.
06/2016 - present, Marriage and Family Therapist, Willingdon Clinic, Sunnybank, IL, United States
- Carry out intake screening procedures such as psychological and risk assessments.
- Work closely with clients and their loved ones to identify challenges and define goals.
- Create confidential therapeutic program plans and document clinical interactions.
- Collaborate with external agencies and military psychologists as needed.
- Successfully supported 525+ families to date with <2% repeat of therapeutic program.
11/2014 - 06/2016, Psychologist, Heathmont Healthcare, Sunnybank, IL, United States
- Worked across 4 outpatient clinics to support patients with mood disorders, harm reduction, and crisis management.
- Conducted 1:1 and group therapy sessions with patients and their loved ones.
- Carried out screening assessments to determine appropriate treatment options.
- Consulted with patient support team, other mental health professionals, and external agencies.
09/2013 - 06/2016, MA in Social Science (Psychology), The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, United States
09/2010 - 05/2013, BA in Psychology, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Chicago, IL, United States
06/2011 - 08/2011, English Tutor, Go Overseas, Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo
07/2014, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, Board of Behavioral Scientists
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Feeling the music
Every kind of sport